Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Did you know that 63.25356% of all statistics are made up?

This is one of my favorite birthday cards. My brother gave it to me two years ago today for my 25th b'day. He always knows what makes me laugh. He is one of the few people that can bring me to tears through laughter. Birthdays are always good for me. I can just hear my Dad in the background now "do you know when you were born. . .there was a nurse who came out to tell me of your birth, of course back then, I wasn't allowed into the room with your mother, and he was oriental or something, and he said 'Mr. Gleen, Mr. Gleen, yu have a dotter, yu have a dotter, Mr. Gleen' and I was so happy!" My Mom and Dad tell me that every year on my birthday. Thank you. It is good to know the story of my birth. Or maybe I think that because I have been told the story so many times. It makes me grateful for my birth though, because I know that my parents love and want me. Hmmm. . .It's good to be old. I can officially call myself old because I am over twenty five now and am not quite thirty. I am in those middle years which no one can seem to figure out. Happy Birthday goes out to Princess Diana too, who was born today. I think she and I were switched at birth, which is why I have so many princess tendencies.....some people call it high maintenance, I like princess tendencies better. Oh, what the day will bring....I am excited.

No comments: