Monday, June 30, 2003

Judas, Mary--stop fighting in the back

Well, I am thoroughly exhausted. GODSPELL has definitely enriched my life, however it is depleting my energy. I am very grateful for the next two days off. The cast its self has bonded more than imaginable. I have fallen in love with each and every person with whom I am performing. Each person has their own faults and perfections that makes them so easy to love. There is no way to describe what that actually means. A girlfriend and I were trying to come up with another way to describe the connection between myself and the cast--other than "in love with"--and we couldn't think of anything. That state of "this is it, this is what I live for," to love others in all their glory. We were all sitting around on the coffee shop porch after the matinee yesterday and there was so much emotion there. I will miss them. . . I miss them already and it is only a day off.

No comments: