Monday, July 28, 2003

born to shimmer, born to shine

So......Friday: went and talked with friends about God. Saturday: went up to Vogel State park, which is beautiful, and pick nicked with friends. Got sun burned. Then went to Brasstown Bald. WOW. Go state parks. Brasstown was awesome. Vogel was sunny and nice. Then went to John's farm to freshen up prior to going to the party. I wore my "Juanita"-shaw and was stunning in my new heels. Then went to the Mexican restaurant with friends because Alice's Restuarant ran out of food. Had a great time. Sunday:ate breakfast at Alice's and went tubing with a girlfriend. Got sunburned. (Double sunburn in one weekend!! Ouch!! Not to worry, am a pro at healing the skin and I have to cross my fingers on it going tan!) Took the movies back, got another. Was exhausted, but loved "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." Matthew McConehey (spelling sorry) is one of the sexiest men ever. He and Kate Hudson have GREAT chemistry. Definitely one to go into the romantic comedy collection. Wow. Good movie and he is sooo sexy!! Did I say that already? Wow, great bod. Oh!! Got the biggest wall in the whole apartment painted and ready to finish moving things back into place. Yea. Almost super cleaned apartment!! Amazing. Said my prayers went to bed.
AH.....Monday is feeling very normal. Thank goodness.

No comments: