Wednesday, July 09, 2003

If the power is out, do I have to stop at the stop signs?

Now in general this sounds very odd. Last night on the way home from meeting up with friends, the power was out down by the river which meant that about 30% of both White and Habersham Counties did not have power. It made the countryside extremely dark and moon extremely powerful. However, it meant that the traffic lights were out too and the police were out and about directing traffic. My head, when it saw the officers, asked the above question. I began laughing hysterically and when my comrade found out what I was laughing about, he rolled his eyes. Now the funny part about this is that, once I got into cellular land, I called my brother to ask him this question. His retort was, "I don't know. You know what I wonder? Is whether I have to stop at the stop signs when backing through an intersection!?" Yes, it is true. My brother thinks just like I do. I was laughing for so long, I made my side hurt. My comrade couldn't believe that my brother and I were so much alike or that we could be so close. Imagine, being described as close. Who knew? But yes, we are definitely alike.

No comments: