Wednesday, July 16, 2003

AHHHH!!!

Sometimes work can be so intrusive. Yesterday, without asking, I had to stay until 6 pm and then was turned around and asked to come in early! Whatever! Then today, more work was dumped on my desk than I have ever seen since I got here. A direct result was laundry loss. I went straight from work to eat and then meet friends to talk about God. By the time I got home it was 11 pm. And work wanted me here at 6?!! Good for me that I have been taught to be clear honest and direct, because I told work that I was unwilling to come in that early. I was told to get here as soon as I could. I made it by 7:30am. That was all I could do. I am going home today a 4, thank goodness, to do laundry!!!! I have to because of my trip on Thursday. I get to go to W.VA with John on Thursday evening and will return, . . .by Sunday? So the Friday edition of Rae's Blog is cancelled and there is not a weekend edition. I want to leave now. I am so tired. Oh well. . . 30 minutes till the end of the work day and only 24 hours and thirty minutes until I get to leave for beauty and peace.

No comments: