Tuesday, August 12, 2003

i gotta peaceful, easy feeling

Who knew that I would ever have a normal day? I mean, I got up said my prayers, hopped in the shower and got ready for work. I did my meditation and had breakfast. From there I went to work. Stopped at SNCA on my way home. I picked up my GODSPELL t-shirt, movie and picture. I came home, work on a matte for the picture to go into a frame. I walked, did crunches and leg lifts. John called and made plans for the evening. Hopped back in the shower went to meet John. Went to meet with friends and talk about God. Came home, said my prayers and went to bed. I haven't had this normal of a day since I was in highschool. I mean it wasn't an exciting jubilant day. No insanity or maddness. It wasn't sad or mad or anything wierd. It was just content and complete. It's a God thing, I don't understand. I guess that's the point. It's a beautiful day in God's world today, and yesterday, I got to be a part of that. God rocks.

No comments: