Wednesday, August 13, 2003

But darling look at you
You gotta stand up straight
Carry your own weight


So yesterday I was exhausted once work was over. It was amazing because I only stayed up one hour later on Monday night, but by Tuesday at six, I was a mess. I didn't want to work out, because I was afraid I would over exert myself and never recover from my exhausted state. So last night I took it easy. I returned and rented movies. I also cooked my Ramen Noodles and used my new colender. I rented The People vs.Larry Flint. It was....okay. It is difficult to get an entire person's life in two and a half hours and do a good job of it. His life is so full of contraversy, that it probably would have been better to have concentrated on one specific area as opposed to the general. It had some very good one liners in it though. It also had some key points that were unfortunately, due to the time constraint, underdeveloped, but good points. I also pieced for a bit and straightened the apartment a bit. I was in bed by nine thirty, but I didn't want to screw up my sleep schedule so I worked on a thank you note until about ten/ten-fifteen. I said my prayers and was out like a light after that. I felt quite refreshed this morn upon awakening. I even made myself coffee. (My coffee is expensive, so I don't make it very often.) Today has been a fairly decent day. There is something weird in the air though, here in the factory. It is in everyone. I feel as though we are dancing around a big pink elephant that everyone sees and no one is talking about amisdt conversation. Weird. I am still a little tired, but that might be the effect of the soft rain outside. I am very grateful for both yesterday and today.

No comments: