Tuesday, August 05, 2003

colors change for no good reason


So I am on my way home from the movie store for the second time (My life was a constant trip-and-fall yesterday), and there was the rain. But then it stopped. It was so strange. The clouds were still there, but the rain was holding off and I didn't realize why until I started to listen. I had John Mayer on the CD Player and the windows rolled down. It was that warm muggy, but not sticky feeling happening outside. When I listened, I heard the music with the accents of the orchestra outside. Then as an added bonus, the clouds began to light up in accordance to John's guitar. It was like my own private fireworks/lightening/laser/light show. It reminded me that no matter how many times I trip and fall it is always worth getting up and dusting off my knees and going again.

No comments: