Friday, April 30, 2004

In with the early dawn
moving right along
I couldn't buy an eye of sleep


So this weekend will be nice. I have two new phones and a new dvd player. All of them were zapped in the past week. It was sad too, because one phone I have had since I graduated high school. It finally bit the big one. Hurray, now I can talk on the phone and watch movies all at one time. I have been flower shop crazy in the last couple of days. I went and ate, as usual on Thursday, then today I went and got a bouquet for a woman’s going away party in the office today. THEN!!! I am going to get my own bouquet for my self today at flower hour. I am glad that tomorrow is weekend. The week has been heady and I am behind a bit in my dailies. Hopefully, I will catch up plenty tomorrow. Although, my weekend is pretty well planned too! Tonight, John and I are eating with friends. Tomorrow is the flowershop’s May Market, which should be fun. It is an open vendor day where they will sell fresh produce and what nots in the square of Clarkesville (assuming no rain). Then tomorrow night a friend is in town to speak and there are b’days to celebrate. Then Sunday is District. Busy, busy, oh! I am going to hear Andy Stanley on Sunday too. Rock n’ Roll my friend. Rock n’ Roll.

No comments: