Thursday, April 08, 2004


who are we? who we are
trampled moss on your souls
changes all you're a part
seen it all, not at all
can't defend f***ed up man
take me a for a ride before we leave...


There was a crazy man in Habersham County was on the loose all day yesterday. He was captured round the bend from here. He kidnapped his ex-wife and shot her boyfriend and was in a car chase all over the county. Like no one would notice an erratic personal vehicle (look! There goes Billy Bob in that old truck, whys he goin’ so darn fast?). The people watching him pull out knew who he was. Folks were looking for him to race through the streets. It was bigger than a parade! Poor soul he has no idea that he just ruined his life, her life and the other’s life (the guy he shot). Not to mention the fact that his life just became the hottest soap opera in three counties. Everyone in the office knew him or was related to him. I have no clue as to who he is. They say he is crazy on drugs and ….. No one ended up hurt in the end and no one was interested after two. It definitely was a talker though.

This morning’s update is that it made WSB news. Imagine that? Little Habersham made the news! Good, now maybe we will get a Chick-Fil-A! Do you know that Chick-Fil-A has been here three times and scoped out our exit only to turn us down? Ugh. I am so glad I am going to Atlanta for the weekend. Little luxuries like that are what I miss. Although, I guess if I had grown up here I wouldn’t know the difference. I think a Chick-Fil-A would have prevented that man from being so crazy yesterday. I know it does me. I can’t imagine being him though. He must be either super insane or really lost. I hate being lost. My insides get all torn up. I get fearful when I am lost and my emotions get psyched out. Insanity sets in and then God goes away. That’s bad when God goes away. I think he shut God out which is why he went crazy. Guess he’ll have plenty of time to think about it and figure out how to get God back now! Not get God back as in revenge, rather as in internalize God for the betterment of the soul. Nevermind. It was great excitement yesterday just the same.

No comments: