Monday, April 12, 2004

Oh my love will fly to you each night on angels wings
Godspeed



Well, there has been a death in Avonlea. While no one can imagine that any tragedy should ever happen in such a world, somehow it brought an air of reality to the chapters. For all people for Lucy to kill off, I thought for sure it would be someone other than Ruby. I mean, what-ser-name barely has a part in the book other than plain-Jane and Jane leaves for the west the day that Ruby died! How very inappropriate! Although, I guess in the movies, only one death would hold because this one was more one for introspection on Anne’s behalf. It really told of her passion in her relationships with others, no matter how far removed she might be and relationship with herself. Oh, Ruby. You will be sorely missed. I couldn’t figure out what ever happened to Ruby and Jane in the movie. I made the assumption that Jane married one of her millionaires and Ruby finally settled on a beau of her own. Jane goes west? Maybe she ends up becoming Calamity Jane in the Wild West. JK. Ruby is even more beautiful in her death than ever in her life. Oh…..can you tell it is fax day? I have been swamped all day and with no time for myself. While I have had job after job that has been totally unfulfilling, with time, willingness, hope and self care, God placed me in one that is consistent in its time filling. Thank goodness. I am so ready to relax with a little eliptisizing: loosen my muscles up from the rigid sitting position of the day. Although, I am not sure that I will be up for much more. The weekend was overwhelming in lack of sleep and travel. I used an entire tank of gas. I almost never go over half a tank; on occasion I will hit the three-quarters spot. A whole tank! Man, I am glad I am home. Horray to the Easter Bunny bringing me Matthew McConahey for Easter! That was definitely worth the trip, not to mention the whole spending time with the folks and Cawtaw! I wish that they had told me that Ruby was going to die though. She is so sweet! I can’t believe it’s true, she is written out of the text. Huh.

No comments: