Tuesday, April 13, 2004

DO INDEED BE A GOD!!!!!!!


Hahahaha…..Ugh, I only have five in cash. I wish I carried more cash. Five for lunch? I should have gone to Ingles last night and I didn’t. What to do….McDonalds…yeah…..be good now you are healthier than ever in your life, be good…. the dollar menu (salad and fruit parfait with diet coke) that is good behavior, maybe then chicken counts, hmmmmmm double cheeseburger hmmmmmmm….no, working out must behave…..fine, will compromise and get chicken….

“I’d like a #5 with no tomato and a Sweet Tea” I don’t think I will ever give up my Sweet Tea……
“What kind of drink would you like with that ma’am?”
“Sweet Tea”
“Ma’am, what kind of drink would you like with your #5?”
“SU-Weet Teeee”
“Sweet tea?”
“Yes”
“That will be $5.46, please drive around.”

$5.46? How many sweet teas did I get?
“$5.46”
“Here you go…(automatic window shuts)..um”
“Thank you drive to the next window please” (automatic window shuts again) that girl is laughing at me
okay fine, next window
“Here you go, have a great day” (window begins to shut)
“May I have……”(window shuts) I should see what’s in here…..receipt says #5 and cheeseburger? Someone is looking at you….
(Window opens)
“Do you need something ma’am?”
“Mayo and how did I buy a cheeseburger?”
“Excuse me, mayo and what?”
“Never mind, I paid for it and she ordered it for me and it’s in here! Thanks!”

God gave me a cheeseburger, He must like cheeseburgers too. Hurray. Thanks for the burger God.

No comments: