Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Something in your eyes makes me want to lose myself
……hope this feeling lasts for the rest of my life……


So last night I rented movies and went grocery shopping. I made a couple of mistakes though. First, I went into the movie store on my cell phone. So by the time I got home, I lost all enthusiasm for the movies because I didn’t have any idea what I had rented. Second, I went into the grocery store without a list. I have never done that before yesterday, however, now I realized how pocket heavy and random it is without at list. I spent thirty bucks on food! I never spend that much in one drive by to the store! Third, I went in with the mind set that I was going to get healthy food and walked out with Soft Batch chocolate chip cookies (which are my favorite of course!). Fourth, when I got home, I got on the phone because I had a seven o’clock phone appointment with my spiritual advisor, which I was late for due to the nature of the beast of the day. This made my evening long and means for today that once again today I am tired. I am not super tired, but tired enough that when I received the invitation to go to dinner this evening with friends, I whined. Can you believe it? I whined about dining with friends! I love hanging out with the gang. It is one of the last nights that a friend amongst the mix will be in town and it is a hurrah to send him to Macon. I hope he gets to be okay. Not many of us make it and I want him to make it for no other reason than he is a really nice guy.

I watched this movie last night called Beyond Borders. It had Angelina Jolie in it. It was sad and beautiful and lovely and well, it was a good rented movie. I am glad that I didn’t pay for it on the big screen because it was a tragedy and I don’t like paying that much for tragedies. I would rather walk out feeling good than crying. This movie made me cry. I would say that it falls in the transcontinental romantic tragedy category (transatlantic because it was in three or four continents). It made me want to fall in love in someone’s eyes. Lovely. Just lovely.

No comments: