Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Yee-eee-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeaaaaawipe out


Yeah that is an awful way to start out this blog, but I can't deal with the amount of people who are dead instantaneaously so I have to laugh a bit. Turns out laughing is a similar enough motion to crying that our emotions sometimes get confused. In all reality the term is appropriate for two reasons. First is obvious, we are missing parts of Asia. Second, that is the way I feel. I don't know which is worse because I have no capablity of processing what's happening in the Indian coasts, so my perception is a miss.

Okay that is enough towards current events. I am exhausted. I got home last night after hauling all the cool stuff I got for Christmas up to my apartment and began to cry. I was so overwhelmed and tired. My apartment was a disaster and there was not enough time to clean it all before I passed out totally on the floor. I called a couple of folks and finally decided it was not a life and death event and that it didn't really matter in the overall picture of things. I had finally gotten everything in order in my new place just to find out it would go bezerk immediately. I guess it will give me something to do on Saturday. Yes that is the next day I have to process. I am babysitting Iris tonight and then three work nights and then crash until next Tuesday (I get New Year's Day on the following Monday....thank goodness!). I will be able to play with my cool scrap book stuff and read my new books and watch dvd's. If I were my big sister from college, Vicki, I could do all three at one time! But I will have three days to do it in instead, which is more my pace. I am so excited I got so much loot for Christmas! I am going to be piecing through it for the next several months! If I ever get that far and not keel over first.

No comments: