Thursday, December 23, 2004

tweett tweet tweett....oh, whistle while you work, tweettttwetttwettttwettt, come along and sing this song or whistle while you work.....

Okay so sometimes I make up my own words to songs and I can't remember the real ones to save my life.

I get this crazy phone call today and it is one of the other hostesses at work. She goes into this story about how one of the servers has found out they have cancer and is going to be bailing out on the rest of their shifts as a result (wow, talk about a good reason). Why is she calling me I wonder? To work. I am scheduled to work, I say. You are not on the schedule, she says. I am the host, I say. Oh duh, she says and starts laughing hysterically with insecurity. Yeah, I love it when the people I work with are exactly my mirror.

No comments: