Saturday, June 19, 2004

there's just enough of you in me,
for me to have sympathy

Well, every time I come home I realize how much of my parents' daughter I truly am. Last night the coveted "Green Dinner" that was for sale at Dad's silent auction, was fulfilled. When I got here last night there were two mammoth young men, who as it turns out are highschool football players, sitting on the couch who were the guest of honors to recieve the "Green Dinner." One of their moms was here too. The more the conversations progressed through the night the more I came to realize how much of a musician I really am. I should have gone on and gotten my degree in music. Should of's aren't really worth anything though. However, I realize that I probably know more about music than the average bear. The other thing that happened that makes me really their kid, as if there was any doubt, I woke up in the early morning sneezing. My Dad and brother have the worst allergies. I think I am allergic to the folks place. Aug. It was such a fit to wake up to and at such an early time! I am still stuffy. I am such a Green.

No comments: