Monday, June 28, 2004

The hardest to learn was the least complicated…

Wow, What a concert!! The Indigo Girls Rock!! I got three rolls of film too. I was so excited. I have never taken such good pics. Out of 72 pictures I had six bad ones. That is amazing! Baby Iris had a great time. If I knew how to post the pictures I would, but I don’t, so I won’t. I can’t wait to show everyone the pics. I am going to set them up in an album. The crowd wasn’t very cool though. Indigo Girls came out on stage and I stood up and cheered to realize that I was one of two people screaming for them. The other was my girlfriend Megan, although she was two levels up from me, because we got separated. I had to sit back down. I was so embarrassed. After a while though, I didn’t care. I was dancing and singing and taking crazy pictures and just having a great time. We all got the same t-shirts and were as sisters as sisters get for the whole night. I love women. They create great memories.

Sunday seemed as though it would never end because I was so tired from the Sat night concert. I didn’t get home until 1:30 AM! I used to stay out until four in the morning all the time, now, I am warped by ten and to be out until the AM was really hard on my body. I ached from my tip of my head to the tips of my toes. I watched movies, painted a bit and had to go to district. I was so tired that I was in bed by 9:45 last night.

The other cool thing is that my apartment is almost done painting too. I am so grateful. All I have to do now is put it back together. Thank goodness. I am so tired of it being in disarray. I was inspired Saturday morn and just up and painted my bedroom and the trim in the bathroom and in the bedroom. Thank goodness. So hopefully, this evening I will be in my bed in my bedroom! That will be so nice. I am going to strip and refinish my bedroom furniture, but not this week. Man, my place is a wreck. I have got to get some semblance of order before I work on any other projects. Hopefully, the refinishing will be more organized: next weekend, maybe or the next. Who knows, we shall see. July is such a social thing. I have three out of four weekends booked already for July and am not even through June! Sometimes, months are just like that though. July is just like that. I guess I will refinish when I am supposed to refinish and not before.

No comments: