Friday, June 18, 2004

I’m just a lazy orange house cat…

So I have managed to decide that I want to paint my bedroom, yet I haven’t managed to actually follow through with the action. Strange. I pulled everything out of my bedroom except the bed frame because it has swollen shut due to humidity. Pulled the paint cans out of the closet and set them up with rollers and bought new cut-in brushes. I have even figure a way to cover everything immobile. I just can’t actually paint. I can’t seem to find the umph necessary to paint that room. My spiritual advisor says that it is a part of my transformation into a butterfly. Once I clean that area of my life up that it will just paint away. I guess so. That is how it has happened with every other room, which is probably why it has taken me a small lifetime to paint.

So, in the process of all this procrastination, I have decided that I don’t like the bedroom furniture and am going home to get mine and give my current furniture back to the person who gave it to me. Dad said that he was going to refinish my bedroom suite and I think I like that idea. A girlfriend of mine can do it. She used to do it for a living and I don’t see why she can’t teach me a bit, too. It should be fun. I am sure it is work, but it will be good for me: teach me a new skill. It may end up just like the painting though, takes forever to do now that I have made up my mind it’s what I want to do. I can’t wait until I grow up and am filthy rich and can hire people to do this type thing for me.

No comments: