Monday, May 24, 2004

You wanna know the secret behind a smile,
You gotta ask a Tuesday’s child


Oh yea for weekends. So on Saturday I went to the mountain lake beaches. How relaxing. There is nothing like fun in the sun. Although, my girlfriend didn’t believe me when I told her that the water was mountain lake water in May. She got in, not me though. She froze, not me though. I have learned to be patient for the rivers and lakes to heat until the end of June, beginning of July. Ah, well, the sun was nice. Not that I got all that much seeing as sun block really works—it blocked the sun sufficiently. I got my toes done and now they are back to the color of your favorite car. I love the name of the polish I use…I’m not really a waitress. Hahahaha. It is funny even now. I went to two movies: both teeny-bop: Van Helsing and 13 going on 30. Decent but not great. Definite family movie on the second one, but the first one was not nearly as good as Underworld. It was a C-. I am so grateful for the new theatre! I slept in on Saturday and Sunday. Nice. I also got all my goodwill stuff together. It is in the car right now. I was going to drop it by this afternoon, but they closed at one so I guess it will travel for one more day in the car until lunch tomorrow. Who closes at one? Anyway, I was grateful to get the stuff out from behind the love seat. I have also decided that my apartment is not me. I am going to sell my newly bought couch set and get a futon I think. Ida Know. Something needs to change. It is really not me. It is really like something out of everyone else being nice to me and giving me things, which is good to get me started and now it is time for me to stand on my own and learn to walk. Oh, contentment in life is mine today. Good weekends make for good Mondays. Oh, by the way, Happy Victoria Day.

No comments: