Wednesday, May 26, 2004

~~oh i’m just a mirror of a mirror of myself~~

Oh it is so nice not to have any demands placed on me. Yesterday was a demandless kind of day. I had lots of tasks and duties and what nots, but no demands. It felt good. I took it easy and spent most of the evening after work chillin’ in the apartment. I spent a great deal of time on the phone with Michelle, Christine, Peter and Mom. It was a friendly type of night. I also watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. The irony in that movie makes that movie. I watched the two little features Monday on Matthew and Kate so I had to watch the movie last night. It was in my system. Matthew McConahey is beautiful. I have also decided that my hair is similar enough to Kate’s that I am going to have it styled the same way. She has these beautiful long layers. Her hair in this movie is so vesatile and more importantly, it is long. I like my long hair and am not up for the short, hair spray needed, all morning work type hair. I like pull into a pony tail or a braid and go hair. Peter says that when the layers are added that my hair won’t be so heavy, which makes since. My hair is heavy. John says that I look like Kate. What a compliment! She is one of my role models that is for sure.

Oh, btw did I mention that I am going to the Indigo Girls concert at Chastain the last weekend of June with about 7 other women? I am so tickled. It is going to be so much fun. I love the Girls so much and am going to get the new cd this weekend while I am in Atlanta. Ho hum, I can’t wait! I have been listening to the cd’s I have non-stop since the tickets were purchased on Saturday. My second time to Chastain and to see the greatest ever. What more can a woman ask?

No comments: