Friday, May 07, 2004

Good morning…starshine…

The moon was in the morning sky on my ride to work. I was awake really early, like 5:45 early and am not sure why. I am emotionally still unbalanced due to the inventory and I don’t know that it will get better until I discuss it with my spiritual advisor, which may have caused the unrest. I am lucky enough to possess the ability to ignore wake up calls and turn over back to sleep. The only alarm I have never slept through was Carter’s trumpet. I think that only happened once or twice though. I got to work before anyone was here to open the building, so I sat with my coffee that had the last of my milk in it and listened to NPR out of Piedmont College. When I saw the moon up and had the piercing reflection of the sun in my rearview on Hwy 255, I felt as though I entered another planet and time zone. Everything this morning feels as though it has a blue film on it ever since. Really surreal...or maybe really so real…

No comments: