Thursday, May 06, 2004

It’s all happening!
It’s all happening.
It’s all happening……


So a couple of girlfriends came into town on Monday and I haven’t really had time to spend with them until last night. They are both engaged!! One, I knew about the other was proposed to on Monday! Wow. Jennifer was my first real friend when I moved here; she is the one who is the most recently engaged. She loves me no matter how ticky I am. I adore her. She is everything I want to be when I grow up. She has her masters in psychology, she is engaged to a man she loves, she is physically healthy, she is self supporting and she is all I want to be and more. I am so exited for her. The main thing that I think about is that she has everything she wants out of life. I don’t even know everything I want yet, but I know that I want everything that I want out of life too. Inspiration comes in the power of examples. I remember when I was grammar school and the topic we had to write a paragraph on was the person I admire. I chose my Aunt Sue. She was the one I admired. Today I would choose Jennifer. Admiration for me though is not something I can easily express in words. I had a hard time making a whole paragraph then and I think I would probably have a hard time doing so today, because it is not something easily framed by sentences or words. I am glad she is a part of my life. Her example gives me something to look forward to within myself.

No comments: