Monday, February 02, 2004

Let it Snow,
Let it Snow,
Let it Snow……



No it is not Christmas, however, it’s getting scary-scary outside. The temperature is dropping by the minute. There is ice forming on the limbs of the trees outside. The sky is one big billowed cloud like the stuffing in a pillow. The intensity is building. My super-boss just came through and said that everyone is to leave by 3 pm or earlier. The schools just came over the local radio and are closing at one. Hurray!! The snow is on its way.

I had such a good weekend. There was a gigantamo birthday party on Saturday. We had forty five people go out for dinner to the Mexican restaurant!!! Those Mexicans were in overload mode with the party. Then Sunday was football, however, I didn’t watch anything except the commercials. I talked to everyone and ate way to much fruit. But there was a nice gathering of folks at Cari’s house and she is in her NEW place that is beautiful. She keeps telling me that it has roommate potential. It is so nice…….maybe she is trying to drop me hints. It is nicer than my place by a long shot. And it would cost less, by a long shot. Hmm…..guess I should look into that. The gathering was cool. I missed the boob though. Everyone else jumped out of their skin, but I had my head turned.

I was glad that I made the decision to over collect kindling for my fire for the next couple of days. Lots of warm fuzzies for winter when it comes to snow and fires tonight: Ho-hum the joys of winter life!

No comments: