Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day…


I am the successful mail merger!!!! Horray!!! It has taken me all of my computer life to figure out how to mail merge and not kill the computer. It turns out, I can mail merge. I think that will be something I include on my resume from here on out: professional mail merger. Today there are 250 mail merged letters and 250 mail merged envelopes that were printed, signed, sealed and delivered!! Yes! That’s right I merged not just once, but twice. It was so much fun that my boss decided that I could do 1000 more tomorrow! What a keen idea! In the midst of merging, I also finished and faxed 450 doc’s their monthly reports saying who got what medicine. Faxing and merging, faxing and merging. Tralalalalalalalalala……they are coming to take me away hee hee, they are coming to take me away haha, hoho, humhum……

No comments: