Thursday, February 12, 2004

Daisies are the friendliest flower.....

So today was a good day. I have been busy busy trying to get out the end of the super merged mail. All 963 of them are gone. I am grateful that my boss is keeping me busy. It certainly is a challenge in comparison to what all my other jobs have been like in the past. My superboss thinks I am going crazy with all the work, but my boss knows that it is busy work that gives me something to do and I will be just fine. I like my boss. She is a cool lady.

I also finished the two movies I rented yesterday evening. One was Under the Tuscan Sun and the other was In the Cut. I thought it was funny to see Diane Lane trying to redeem herself as an actress and Meg Ryan tossing trying to up root her career. Tuscan was pretty descent and Cut was a disaster. Cut was a piece for film students and crazies. I really took to Tuscan though. I thought it would be a chick flick, but it ended up being a romantic comedy and a wholesome one at that. That is always a good thing. Cut was aweful. I can't get over how bad it was. Oh Meg.......

I am going to make Valentines tonight!! I love painting and creating! It is so much fun!

No comments: