Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Three blind mice,
Three blind mice,
See how they run,
See how they run…


Data entry makes me go blind. There has got to be a better way to transfer information. I am creating a database that holds all of the pediatricians in the state. This is the biggest state ever. I am grateful that I don’t live in Texas though. Still it is very overwhelming. From the info that I pulled off the internet there are 1265 docs. The kicker is that the zip codes to the addresses are on a separate page. Whoever designed the website must have had the same problems that I am having now: complete mind numbing boredom due to pointless information. Is there a condition for data entry boredom? For lunch today, one of the other women in the office wanted desperately for me to go walking today with her. I brought my shoes and clothes and went with her. We went in circles around a walking track at the top a gym. It gave me the same feeling as the data entry only then my whole body was doing it. I think I am going to run tonight just for a break in the trend. When I run, I follow the creek and then cross over to Skylake Rd and then back down to the creek, turn around and come back. It has some of the most spectacular mountain views on that route. Well, until then, I can only daydream since I am going to loose my sight anyhow. I am in the C’s and I have 23 and a half more letters to get through with at least 25 docs per letter. Ugh………….

Well, at least if I die of boredom, my brother gets enough money to bury me since I have life insurance now. He he he. If they kill me they’ll have to pay for it now!!

No comments: