Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop that you now know singing


So there are some character defects that don’t ever seem to go away. Yesterday, I had my 90 day evaluation so that I could apply for benefits when the insurance guy gets here today. The one thing that I got a low score on (scale was 1-6, six was the best) was (2) works well with others. I got a 3 in talking in class. But things have improved in following directions. Everything else was on the high side (imagine that). So today I get super benefits and I don’t even have to pay for them. Everywhere else I have had my benefits come out of my check. I actually made less at my last job as a result of having them come out of my check. I can here Mom now saying “well Rachel it is just something that you have to have, that’s all.” Yes I understand that benefits are a necessity, but it’s really nice when necessities are free. The other thing I was listed with was the singing at my desk, not necessarily my singing, but my radio’s singing. I had already changed that so I wasn’t worried, but my boss said that it had to be noted. So be it.

No comments: