Friday, January 16, 2004

Ai………

I watched this movie last night called Uptown Girls. It was a delightful story about a young woman learning to be an adult through the experience of being a nanny for a little girl who was 8 going on thirty. Much of what was said is what I am processing in my own life right now. It was a sweet movie with a good ending and had bits of humor here and there that kept me interested. I am not a huge fan of Brittany Murphy, other than her role in Clueless, and can see why others may have turned this script down, but she did a fine job. It required a taste for slapstick humor and not many actresses can pull that off very well. The whole movie seemed like it had been written for the next Lucille Ball. I enjoyed it. It was worth the rental price.

Happy Days is 30 today!! Happy Birthday, Happy Days!!!

No comments: