Thursday, January 22, 2004

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
And if I die before I wake…………………..uh but I’d rather not die just yet God


So yesterday was the data entry. I did the walking at lunch and had almost made my mind up to go running on my beauty path when some how, my head hit the pillow and I was out like a light. I don’t know how it happened….think deep back into the day…..Let’s see…I got home. Gathered kindling for the fire. I began to start a movie to watch while beginning the fire. Started dinner. Cleaned here and there while trying not to look at the fire (it won’t start if you watch it: similar to the watched pot theory). I ate dinner and I remember looking at the clock just after I put in a second movie, Rounders, and it said 8:15 pm. That’s it, there is nothing else there.

JK: I pulled a Carter last night. The old fall asleep on the couch in front of the TV trick. I rumbled about 10 at the end of the movie to stir the fire, read another chapter in the Bible (Sarah laughed at God, which God didn’t care for that all that much, then he/they turned their sites on Sodom (I think that Sodom is gonna get it)and made a deal with Abraham not to wipe it out if there were ten righteous men in it) and turned the lights down. Out like a light until 6:30 this morning. I guess I really needed all that sleep. Now I feel great. Good thing, I am only on the J’s!!!


No comments: