Monday, January 26, 2004

oh now feel it comin' back again
like a rollin' thunder chasing the wind
forces pullin' from the center of the earth again
I can feel it


So it has been an interseting 24 hours. This time yesterday the roads were so bad that you couldn't get down the street to the stop sign with out sliding. Today, the roads are better, but they are refreezing and more precipitation is coming down. It is the misty rain except it is ice. This weekend was relaxing. Mostly, me and my girlfriend Angie hung out. I did the minutes for district and did my laundry and we talked about boys(well, I guess at my age you are supposed to call them men, but they sure were acting like boys). We had a good time. It was strange to go from wearing short sleeves to needing a four wheel drive and/or chains on your tires. The ice is so beautiful outside. Work didn't start until 9 ish this morn and then ended late. Because some people were locked into their driveway, I got to play copurier and delivered medicine all over Atlanta. That was fun to drive a company car (Jeep Grand Cherokee). The Jeep was nice, but I constantly felt like if I jerked the wheel the thing would tip. I wasn't used to it at all. I am kind of glad that my folks didn't purchase the Jeep after all. I really like my zip zip car. Although the height was nice. Well, off to find kindlin. the light is dieing fast due to the heavy cloud cover. Maybe movies, fire and hot chocolate will be the evenings agenda.

No comments: