Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Thanks to Sarah for fixing my comments. She fixed Dad's comments too.

Jealous of Carter as he is on another continent today. He likes continent hopping.

Not Jealous of Mom and Dad as they are city hopping today from Sharpsburg to Peachtree City.

Mom sent me two bits about my Barbie houses. When I was growing up I had three Barbie houses, a mercedes, a horse, a McDonalds, a salon and . . . a carry all to travel . . .I think that's all. I was a good real estate investor back then. Wish I had all of that today in real life! The Lynches gave me a Barbie house that is papaper that folds out. I also have a couple of dolls that went with it that actually bent at the knees and elbows. It is a seventies layout and has the harvest gold and avocado green happening on the insides. There was a house that folded into a box, but I am not sure where I got it from and there is the "Barbie Dream House" which I only had two out of three parts to because Mom and Dad (probably Dad, he is good at spotting things I like) at a garage sale. It was missing the mid section which had the elevator in it, but I would have never used an elevator anyways. I just always picked them up and moved them. I'd have broken an elevator. There was all kinds of strange things that went inside. Couches and a baby cradle. Clothes. Clothes and Clothes. The Mercedes makes noise when it is cruising around. The Barbie that went with the horse, whose name is Dallas, used to wink by pressing a button in her back. I don't know where I'd be without my Barbies. They were the thing that made it not so bad to be sent to my room as punishment. They were my friends.

1 comment:

Dr. G. said...

hahahaha. You were never punished:) You were a great kid, for real!

We like our new city!

Mom