Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ooh Ahh! Holy Snikies!

So as it turns out a girlfriend of my girlfriend is a business instructor at the college and she has made it her mission to find me another job. I have another interview (seeing as the one at the technical college obviously hasn't panned out!) on Monday for lunch. It is a 30k-40k position with benefits and while many do not see this as anything other than a starting position, I see it as a tax bracket increase! I am so excited that my level of jobs are rising to the level of my ability. I am very excited! It is for the city events coordinator in Cornelia which is two cities from me, but only about fifteen minutes from me. (Yes, Dad this would put more miles on my car: by about ten a day!ISN"T THAT GREAT?!) It has another title, but the gist of it is city events and coordination of businesses. I am tickled.

The weekend seems to be focusing its self. I am going to PTC tomorrow and Marietta on Saturday and back to the Mountains on Sunday. It should be eventful.

No comments: