Monday, April 11, 2005

I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!

I wasn't sure I was going to make it to Monday with that one. I am going in for an interview for the position of executive assistant to the President of North Georgia Technical College. I don't know a whole lot about the position other than it is prestigious. I am excited.

I went to Rock Eagle this weekend on a spiritual retreat. It was great fun. I ate too much chocolate though and now my face could pass for a peperoni pizza. There was a woman who I sang with while she played the guitar. All the songs were folky/country and I knew most of them. She said that she saw James Taylor at UGA (DAD!!!). Anyway, I think I might want to take guitar now. Since my brother has the one from home, I guess I will be saving for one of my own. I think it would be cool to go next year and sing Indigo Girls. Meg went with me. We had a great time. We had the windows down and sang loudly all the way down there and all the way back. People were amazed by our loudness and excitement. Megan won the raffle while we were there, that was cool. There were lots of great speakers and one dud. Sometimes that happens.

It was a good weekend, not much sleep, but a good weekend just the same. I came home and did laundry right away. My stuff smelled like hippie oils and cigarette smoke (what a combination!) and TIDE was of the essence! I tried to watch TROY, but I fell asleep. I am looking forward to a peaceful, easy flowing week. We shall see. I am so excited! I got an interview!

No comments: