Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So I went to my interview yesterday with no sleep, but so excited I couldn't stand it. I was prompt, well dressed and had a dapper smile. I approached the interviewers professionally and spoke eloquently. They asked me appropriate questions pertinent to my resume and experience. I replied with confidence and sounded like a dictionary. (That was my downfall was my over zealous vocabulary spewed everywhere!) Turns out after it was all said and done that 1) I am over qualified for the position and 2) they can't afford me. Sad. It has so many cool perqs like I could teach piano and violin to beginners and I would get to go to all the shows and and and.....oh well....

Did I tell you that I made a deal with God? I told God that if these four last resumes that were out there didn't pan out that I would buckle down and study for the LSATs. I think it is time to buckle.

No comments: