Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So I had quite a Rachel night last night. I was trying to be proactive about my eating habits and someone has suggested to me that I cook chicken for the week in my lunch. I figured it was a good idea and after going to the grocery store last night I came home to set out on such a task. Then I realized that while at the grocery store I had forgotten to get diswasher detergent....can you tell what happened next? I felt like an episode from "I Love Lucy". There were bubbles and smoke alarms at the same time and prioritizing was very confusing. I looked like a mouse on its first time through the maze. Couldn't figure out what to do. At one point there was an actual "flash in the pan" that now I understand how fast that really is. It was quite humorous. Needless to say, the dishes are still in the unwashed in the dishwasher and the chicken is in the trash. I think I will try again tonight!

No comments: