Tuesday, March 15, 2005

So I feel like a bad blogger by not posting for so long, however, once a month I have two really big reports. They are done. Now I have to catch up on the back log of work that I had to put off in order to complete them. I figure that I will work on all of that tomorrow though. I am tired of entering data and will be more efficient tomorrow.

I do have an announcement to make, I am no longer a waitress! Hurray! No more waiting tables for Rachel. First things first, I am going to try and get home to my Mom and Dad. I have been long trying to get rid of my waiting tables and my exhaustion was clear so now I am no longer waiting tables AND working a real job. It will definitely impact my spending abilities, but not my billing responsibilities. I will be back to budget, but I don't care. I am so tired of not seeing my family or having to work around other people's schedules that I am willing to stick to budget.

I also have other news: My car is getting fixed by an approved insurance guy right now as we speak! Hurray!! And....AND....Rachel can afford it!! Hurray! Thank goodness. Sometimes my insides really freak out when it comes to money and apparently that is not uncommon with a lot of people, but I am not freaking out today and that is so cool.

Finally, I have applied for a really nice position at a local technical school. It will be super if I could get it. The deadline is the 22nd, so I probably won't hear anything until April, but that is okay by me. It is a really nice position.

Okay, that sums it up.

Be well, do good work and keep in touch.....

No comments: