Thursday, March 03, 2005

So I still haven't slept. I feel like a slug. I haven't excercised all week either, which makes it worse. Instead of excercising, I have been resting. I would say sleeping, but it is not that significant. It is more like an everlasting interupted nap. Almost asleep...phone call. Almost asleep...dryer goes off. Almost asleep...time to go. It is dreadful. My boyfriend just had to take me out to dinner. I know that sounds pathetic and lack of reason to whine. My goodness, to have a man who's in love with me! Wah! But seriously, he wanted to take me out to dinner but I had a meeting from eight til nine, so we went late night and huddle house. Decaf and omlets were dinner. Next thing I know, I am on my way home at eleven o'clock at night. He and I are getting along really well lately. It is begining to scare the bejeeezus out of me. Right now though I am too tired to be scared. I think I might just go home and pull the covers over my head and wake up tomorrow.

No comments: