Friday, March 11, 2005

Oh deer...

So I was on my way out to the Episcopal Church on Wednesday when I was suddenly confronted by a deer. He jumped on my car from quite a leap. Needless to say there was a whack and a crack (seeing as my car is plastic). The car has apparently $1200 worth of damage which ate up my day yesterday. Thankfully, my company is lending me a company car until it is repaired. I am also dog sitting this weekend for two pure bred boxers out at these people's home which is a half million dollar home (if it were in Atlanta it would be a two or three million dollar home). So this weekend I am driving a car isn't mine, living in a home I don't own and loving dogs who will always love me back even though I am not mom which is great because I can give them back! Oh deer...

No comments: