Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Well yes I'm still running
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for


Ohh!!! I am so excited!!! I just spoke with the woman who rents the space in downtown Clarkesville, a beautiful apartment! She is going to let me browse on Sunday to see if I like it or not. It is so quaint. I originally called to find out the price and when I did I was sad to know that I would have to sit another year in my mountain house apartment because it was WAY out of my range for rent. She called me back and said, hmmm, I will cut it by an easy hundred bucks. Now, I can afford it! It is close to work and to play. My gas and maintenance would be cut in half on my car expenses which would allow for the little bit higher rent. It has all kinds of comforts like air conditioning, heat, hardwood floors, crown molding and I will get to see what else! I am tickled. Hurray! No more molded couches or molded leather jackets that cost a fortune to have cleaned come winter. No more bugs in my and out of everything I own. More closet space. Oh, more closet space. Hopefully. Hopefully. I am just so excited about change. I am so excited.

No comments: