Thursday, July 08, 2004

Let’s go to the movies!

Hurray! Inman made it to Cold Mountain (unfortunately for him!). I wasn’t sure that I would ever get through that movie. It just drives me nuts to put off a good movie, especially the epics. The only fault with the epics is that they are inevitably three hours. Oh, but how worth it they are. There is nothing like having hot tea, a bagel with cream cheese, a comfy throw and long snuggly couch to warm up to a three hour DVD. It is somehow just a nice night at home. Now I get to watch all the tidbits that come with the DVD which is really the whole reasoning behind having it. Hurray! I think I will have to do my laundry first though. I hate laundry. It stacks and stacks and never ends (Kind of like the epic). Oh I seem to be in good spirits today. My goodness it is about time.

No comments: