Friday, September 03, 2004

Hey valentine I’m just a stumblin’ around,
Who knew that Paris was such a lonely town?


Oh I feel like a dust ball. There is nothing like unpacking from a basement to let the dust fly. My kitchen is completely unpacked. I put away things according to where I felt like they should go and have decided that almost everything needs a good bathing, which means I guess I will just have to load my new dishwasher and use it! My living room is still box after box and my hallway is pretty dangerous too. The funny thing is that I am so excited about my washer dryer that I will run it for any reason and trying to get back and forth to the unit is a task due to the maze of unpacked stuff. I am having a party on Sunday and all of these boxes will have to be away. I am going to work all night and all Saturday in order to have both unpacked and a squeaky clean home. I am doing fruit trays and cheese trays on the veranda and sweet tea and coffees for drinks. I will have muchie bowls inside and perhaps if I have time bit sandwiches and chips. I would love to do my Mom’s famous cheese dip but I don’t have a fondu pot. I have every other kind of pan in the world though! Megan will Mary Kay me and have all of her stuff out and about too. I am so excited!! Especially once I stop bouncing around boxes like a pinball!

No comments: