Monday, September 15, 2003

Wasting time
Let the hours roll by
Doing nothing for the fun
Little taste of the good life
Whether right or wrong
Makes us want to stay, stay, stay
for awhile



I wanted to stay in my weekend this morning. I wanted to sleep til nine and get up and do something lackadaisical. This weekend was great. I went to the gym on Friday and then took the weekend off. I went to help out at the Salon on Saturday because my hairdresser friend needed me. From there we went to a movie in Gainesville. We saw American Wedding. I am not willing to give a review on it. Then we went to meet with friends and talk about God. Then on Sunday I went to Alice's to eat brunch and went up on Tray mountain for a peaceful bumpy ride and then I went to Duke's Creek for a hike. It was such an adventuresome weekend and peaceful with fun added into it. Isn't that the way life should be? Of course I know better because I can should things right into a Utopia. Oh it was a nice weekend though. This morning seemed like a head ache that reoccurred. Work is definitely a four letter word, but at least it pays the bills. One day I will be just like my Mama and enjoy my job and look forward to going to work. One day...................

No comments: