Thursday, September 11, 2003

Today two years ago, I was still living in an institution. Today is what made me decide that I no longer want to recieve regular TV. I went to visit a friend to actually see the events that occurred. I am tired of extensive damage being shown as though it were a drama instead of real life. Somethings are just not worth exploiting. Today is one of those days.

That's all I am going to say about that.

Yesterday I went to the gym again!! Can you imagine? I actually have been every single day this week. My arms finally started to feel like they might fall off today. It is not due to pain as much as it is due to exhaustion. I think working out has taken a toll on me. I ended up in bed last night at 9:30. I can't remember the last time that happened. I felt like a school girl and slept like a rock. Not before reading Anne, but I did bail out in the middle of the chapter. Right now she is just becoming friends with Diana and has found out about the picnic. There is a deep dark secret that I should mention in regards to Anne. Although I have seen the 16 hour production of Anne and know it by heart, I have never read the book. I am finally reading the book. I am assuming I will probably end up having to read all of the books now that I am reading. I will let y'all sit in shock and horror. But...................today is a new day, fresh with no mistakes in it.

No comments: