Wednesday, September 17, 2003

It only me and you and you and me.....so happy as we ought to be.....

(Or whatever the words are)

So yesterday I felt bad. Originally, I thought it was because of work. (I am allergic to work in case you didn't know.) So when work was over I still felt bad. So I thought, well I will get my self going by a good work out!! That's the ticket. Man I had a great work out, but I still felt bad. Then it came to me....esteem. This is about self esteem, so I did my laundry (this is quite an ordeal for me and I only seem to do it when I need a self esteem boost). But I STILL felt bad. Ah....movie. I still had a rental. So I watched "The Life of David Gale." Weird, good but wierd. Made me think. I still felt bad. Nothing felt good until I said my prayers and went to bed. Imagine that, I was spiritually and physically exhausted. A little refreshment on both made life grand this morn. I felt great when I woke up. Thanks God. Thanks Rae. Yea today.

No comments: