Friday, August 27, 2004

Oh and you come crash
into me, baby
And I come into you

Oh man I love birthdays. Instead of cake and ice cream, there was ice cream cake! It is always nice to fellowship with folks and just have a good time talking about nothing. I got Alex a “circus” rose because it is yellow and orange which compliments his hot, little, yellow sports car. I also made him a card. I have found these neat cards that hold paint really well and now I paint folks their cards for sympathy or birthdays or whatever. They are super cheap too so I can make lots of them, which is good because painting soothes me. I am really excited that in my new place I will be able to play my violin which as much as I hated practicing growing up and used to pitch fits over, now I find soothes me too. It’s like for thirty minutes or an hour I just get all of everything out of my head and can be productive with an immediate result. It focuses me. I was glad to be able to give a card to Alex because he is one of those people who gets me and appreciates me. He also has this uncanny ability to fold me up like a blanket when he hugs me. It feels like I just sink into him and am completely wrapped up by him. I love hugs like that. Whoever I get to spend the rest of my life with I want to hug me like that.

No comments: