Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Eat, drink and be merry/For tomorrow we die/'Cause we're tripping billies

Oh my, what a relief. For the past couple of days, I have been staying at the new place. It is so nice. I am still getting used to the new noises (or lack there of) but I am sleeping sound. I know when I have become completely comfortable with the place when I start dreaming. That is the way it has always been. I start dreaming and it is all downhill from there. I moved and moved and moved this weekend. Sometimes I moved by myself and sometimes there was someone there with me. My quads and gluts are screaming in agony (three flights of stairs). Hopefully that will subside soon. Last night I unpacked and unpacked and unpacked. Now I can take all of the boxes back and fill them back up! I am trying to make the place inviting and very Rachel. It is smaller than the place in Sautee so it presents its self as cozy. I just have to be careful to not make it look cluttered. I definitely have too many things for it. I had to work at decorating the old place, and this place just seems to warm up its self. Relief.

No comments: