Monday, August 09, 2004

In the heart of every girl is a woman waking up

Oh, a week off from blogger, exactly what I needed. I got a little busy last week and I needed to cut something so it was cut. What a relief to be back and not quite so busy. Oh let’s see, what are the highlights: got a new apartment. That is the biggy. It has hardwood floors, crown molding, washer/dryer, new kitchen appliances, heat and ac, has a back deck (none of these things have I had in YEARS!). It is partially furnished. So I gave away my couch set to a family who had nothing. The rest of my furniture is going in ten different directions as well.

We hired a new sales rep here at work. She is nice and will have to be trained in the middle of the sales season which will be crazy, but necessary. The Savannah office is officially open and running and no sales rep yet, yet there are orders like crazy. The beach boys still aren’t here (for those who don’t know, the beach boys are these two guys from California who are buying us out). Hopefully, they will show up this week, doubtful though. I am taking a Spanish class here at work as a refresher and because it is for healthcare professionals so it will be something to take with me. It started last Monday and is every Monday for the next ten weeks.

Cutesy girlfriend movie of the week: Little Black Book. Worth a matinee with the girls. It was better than I expected it to be and has a cool surprise at the end. Great movie for artists everywhere on DVD: The Company. It is about the Jeoffrey Ballet. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

No comments: