Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered am I

Man, my life has taken wings and flown off with out me. I mean it! There are so many things to do and not nearly enough time to do all of them. I still have not even begun to pack. I have, however, gotten the keys to the place and have permission to move in whenever I please. Hurray!! I might spend the night this weekend just for fun. It is so cool. I think that the first thing I will do is install my new Wonder Woman switch plate that I got from Carter for my birthday. This weekend is packed. I am supposed to go to the theatre Friday with a troop of girlfriends, go to a bbq all day on Saturday, plans with friends for dinner and fun on Sat night, Sunday I am supposed to move furniture. Oof. I have been slammed at work. I mean slammed. I haven’t even read the NY Times yet this week! For all I know we have a new president! (Whoa, that would be a miracle!)

No comments: