Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside

Oh, I really hate moving. Today is the last day available and today is also the last of the pack. I have three boxes worth left. I have barely unpacked anything from yesterday’s run and there are kitchen things all over my small new space. My brother came to see me on Sunday and that was good because my place was all nice and clean with limited boxes everywhere. I find that I am running out of space. I cut about 300 feet out from my old place and last night I was feeling it. I recognize it is about organizing and that it will take some effort that’s all. I don’t have too much time left and still have my flower vases to pick up from Sautee. Oh and I will have Iris tonight too. I hope I make it. Her Dad is supposed to come get her early so that way I won’t have her till the late hours, which is such a relief. I am really beginning to get into this babysitting thing. I have been hired by the Episcopal Church for $50 on Sunday mornings for the nursery of two years old and unders. I always thought the nurseries in churches were volunteer positions, but I guess they are paid. It will be nice exposure to the community and to the church environment. I don’t know how long I will do it or if it will even be permanent, but for now, it will be fun. Especially for $50 for two-three hours. Goodness. I have never been paid that much for babysitting, except for all day affairs or massive amounts of children (or really bad kids who I don’t want to sit!). Well so be it. I have too much free time anyway.

No comments: