Friday, August 20, 2004

Before my well runs dry
I'm going round round round the bend
Fill it up again

So I went shopping last night. While this means that I didn’t get to buy anything, I did get to look. I went to Kmart for the third time in my adult life, as I am an avid Wal-Mart fan and have never brought myself to cross the street. My girlfriend advised me to go and take a look at the Martha Stewart stuff because I have to get new linens for my new queen size (hurray!)bed that comes with my snazzy new place. So to Kmart I went and from whence I will never go again. They had all this beautiful stuff, but no play fun. By that I mean that all of their bed stuff was preset so as to be easy consumption, however nothing available was something of my taste. I tried to mix and match and finally gave up and left. I was able to pack four boxes the other night, but I wasn’t able to pack any last night and still don’t have sheets to sleep on. I am Wal-Marting it today (even though it will be payday traffic) because I want new stuff. Oh, the things I do for wants. My brother told me when I was growing up though: wanting is good, it builds character. Guess wanting is good today because I get what I want. Ha. Off I go.

No comments: